Monday, October 6, 2014

Guatemala Here I Come. (soon)



Training sessions have been underway for just over three weeks, here in itty bitty Union Mills, NC and I am learning so much. I have spent lots of time reflecting, but I have also been enjoying time with people from all walks of life who are headed out onto the missions field. It’s crazy how fast such a diverse group of people can bond. I find myself constantly in awe of how God works. I almost feel like I am a camper again. And fun fact: once again, I am the youngest adult in attendance. That theme never seems to leave me. 
I am planning on leaving October 29th!


I will be at home for the missions conference at LCC and I would love to sit down with you and talk about how God is leading me and how God is working in your life as well. I’m always up for getting coffee/tea, going for a walk, or just sitting and talking.
I am on the home stretch with support raising and I am in need of just a few more monthly partners, in order for all of this to come together. This is a team effort that I cannot do on my own. If 10 people commit to $25/month, I will be fully funded!! We’re so close! Not everyone can or should go overseas, but for those of you who are home, please consider giving or encouraging others to give. If you have already given, I cannot express how thankful I am and if you cannot give, then I cherish your well wishes and prayers. I know that God is working in this time. A reminder, you can donate online (paper free) at: https://secure.kidsalive.org/p-2821-heidi-johnson.aspx

Please join me in praying that I would trust God’s timing and be at peace as I wait for God to provide the remaining support that I need. Also, please continue praying for the team and girls in Guatemala. Attached is a daily prayer schedule. I have found that this is helpful in reminding me to pray for the ministry of Kids Alive in Guatemala and what God is doing all around the world.







Please join me on the adventure of a life time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment