Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Colors of Fall



I've missed the beauty of the Northeast in the fall. School in Ohio stole these views from me. I've missed the sound of crunching leaves under my feet and that satisfying feeling of seeing the leaves in big piles after raking them.

Life has been a whirlwind, the past week and a half after getting home from NC. I can hardly believe that in just one week, at this very time, I will be out of the country, beginning my time overseas. God has been so faithful! The waiting is almost over! But now that the time is coming close to leave, I am remembering all that I wish to accomplish. My to-do list seems to get longer with every new thing I check off. How is that even possible?

Over the past few days, I have gotten to hike in the Catskills with my mom and a dear family friend, as well as spend time with some good friends and I even got to go to camp for the day! I've also rested well, watched all the Harry Potter movies, read some books (for fun!) and got to spend time at church.

I am officially fully funded and I fly out of Albany at 5:55am on October 29th.

The adventure has only just begun. 

Please continue to pray for me as I prepare to leave!


No comments:

Post a Comment